Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Thing About Weres (Mystwalker #2) Review


5 out of 5 stars


One word describes this book .. FANTASTIC

I couldn't put it down and the ending made me want the next book now.

This has easily become one of my favorite series. It is gritty, dark, sweet and unpredictable. This story is filled with several different plot lines. You definitely want to read The Trouble With Fate before you start this one. Hedi our flawed and snarky heroine is dealing with the NWA the shifters government, trying to be Alpha of a pack that pretty much hates her and trying to open the portal to Merenwyn to get Trowbridge back.
A story filled with ups and downs once it gets going it will grab your attention and holds on. Hedi does a lot of growing in this book and is slowly becoming the woman I know she is. Her and Trowbridges relationship while dysfunctional is also sweet and when the two of them are together I can't get enough. 
This series is unique and exciting. It features flawed and fantastic characters we can all relate to in some ways. The ending while not a cliffhanger will definitely leave you wanting more. 
And did I mention the bet part... Naked Trowbridge.. Need I say more.




No comments:

Post a Comment