Friday, September 6, 2013

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels #6) by Ilona Andrews Review


5 out of 5 stars

This is a must read series for all book lovers no matter what genres you like.

If I could rate this book higher than 5 stars I would.
Every book in this series just keeps getting better and better. This series is action packed, featuring memorable and unique characters and superb world building. This book featured all that and more. We get Kate and Curran's witty banter, the snark we've all come to love with an emotional storyline that had me laughing and cheering one minute to wanting to slap a few characters and near crying the next. Kate is put through an emotional rollercoaster, my heart ached for her. I've never loved and hated a book so much.
We see the usual cast of side characters we love and learn more about Hugh and Roland. This book is the beginning steps in the battle that will eventually ensue between Kate and Roland. 
I could go on forever about why this series is my favorite but I'd be rambling for twenty pages. All ill say is that if you haven't started this series, what are you waiting for? Pick it up and pick it up now. You won't be disappointed.

Purchase your copy today:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1937007588?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwgoodco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1937007588&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

No comments:

Post a Comment