Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Edge Release Day Blast


Edge, a digital-first single-title romance line from Entangled Publishing, takes its lead from their popular Select imprint but gives its novels an edge in the marketplace by bringing great stories to readers at reasonable prices in a quick-and-easy way. Whether sexy or sweet, traditional romance or love and lust with a women’s fiction bent, at the center of every Edge book is heart. From Urban Fantasy to Contemporary Romance to Science Fiction Romance, Edge has a book for all romance readers—and right at their fingertips! As they say, all’s fair in love and war.
To find out more about their titles, chat with authors, participate in special events, and to find out what books are coming next, visit the Entangled website, follow them on Twitter, and like their Facebook page.






Today I'm happy to be featuring Edge's April 28th releases!!









Night Child by Lisa KesslerNight #4

 Genre: Paranormal Romance
Add To Goodreads


Special $0.99 Introductory Price For One Week ONLY!


 Love is the ultimate sacrifice...


Issa is one of the original Night Walkers, a proud protector of the mortal world. Now, when the key to the survival of the entire Night Walker race rests on protecting an unborn child, Issa is the only immortal strong enough to defend Muriah and the prophecy. But Muriah’s headstrong spirit and soulful eyes awaken feelings in him that are best left buried. When the Egyptian God of Chaos sstrikes, Muriah and Issa must find the lost scrolls to trap him. But as the battle between love and chaos ensues, sacrifices must be made…


Find Out More!


Giveaway

Author Bio:

Lisa Kessler is an award winning author of dark paranormal fiction. Her debut novel, Night Walker, won a San Diego Book Award for Best Published Fantasy-Sci-fi-Horror as well as the Romance Through the Ages Award for Best Paranormal and Best First Book.Her short stories have been published in print anthologies and magazines, and her vampire story, Immortal Beloved, was a finalist for a Bram Stoker award.When she's not writing, Lisa is a professional vocalist, performing with the San Diego Opera as well as other musical theater companies in San Diego. You can learn more at http://Lisa-Kessler.com




Call of the Siren by Rosalie LarioDemons of the Infernum #4 

 Genre: Paranormal Romance
Add To Goodreads

Special $0.99 Introductory Pricing!


 When darkness threatens...only love will bring them light
Siren-demon hybrid bounty hunter Dagan Meyers swore he'd never settle down. Tying himself to one woman is so not his bag. Until he meets the gorgeous angel Lina, and can’t think of being with anybody BUT her. The last thing Lina wants is to develop feelings for the smooth-talking man she knows will eventually leave her. But as they battle a growing darkness—a powerful dark fae who’s harnessed untold power—Dagan and Lina find that love may be their greatest weapon against the evil that threatens to destroy them all.



Find Out More!



 Author Bio:
 Award-winning author, Rosalie Lario, double majored in Anthropology and Classics at Florida State University. She briefly considered becoming an archaeologist before realizing that: (a) they do not actually live the life of Indiana Jones, and (b) she hates getting her hands dirty. She never imagined all the mythology she learned might someday come in handy, but it makes perfect fodder for the stories she now dreams up. Best of all, no dirt involved!
When not writing, you can find her on a boat somewhere along South Florida’s waterways, chasing down a rainbow or pretending to be a pirate. You can learn more about Rosalie Lario at her Website. Sign up for her Newsletter and connect with her on Twitter or Facebook.








Angel Kin by Tricia SkinnerAngel Assassins #1

 Genre: Paranormal Romance
Add To Goodreads


Special $0.99 Introductory Pricing!


 The thief will steal his heart...
When a beautiful woman comes to The Bound Ones, half-angel assassin Cain is immediately drawn to her. But when Katie fingers him as the killer, he can come to only one conclusion. His twin, who he thought was dead, is very much alive…and sending him a message. Unfortunately, that message is: “You’re next.” Now, with Katie’s life in his hands, Cain must fight to keep them both alive. But Abel has just one goal: destroy his brother, starting with the woman he’s falling in love with.


Find Out More!


Giveaway

 Author Bio:
I’m Tri­cia Skin­ner and I write Paranormal Romance and Urban Fan­tasy. I’m a for­mer jour­nal­ist who dis­cov­ered my inspi­ra­tion to write fic­tion as an escape from “real life.” My read­ing tastes are all over the place, but I’m mainly drawn to fan­tasy (and its sub­gen­res), para­nor­mal, sci-fi, and history. When I’m not writ­ing, I’m a new­bie “green” prac­ti­tioner, fit­ness pro­cras­ti­na­tor, and a tech­nol­ogy geek. I’m a mother and a wife. My fam­ily includes two Great Danes. I’m also a gamer. I enjoy inter­act­ing with my fel­low geeks and help­ing other writ­ers, espe­cially through the Fan­tasy, Futur­is­tic & Para­nor­mal Chap­ter of Romance Writ­ers of Amer­ica where I’ve served as Newslet­ter Edi­tor. I’m rep­re­sented by Lau­rie McLean of Fore­word Lit­er­ary.
 Website /  Blog / Twitter







Just A Kiss by Ally Broadfield

 Genre: Historical Romance
Add To Goodreads


Novella Only $0.99!


 His proposal could only lead to temptation...
Charlotte Lightwood has one season to find a husband or she'll be forced to marry her guardian's loathsome cousin. With no title or dowry, she doesn't have much hope of making a good match. Sebastian Wilkinson, the Earl of Marley, has been the most eligible bachelor on the marriage mart for more years than he cares to count and is very aware of his duty to marry a woman who will add to the wealth and stature of his title. Sebastian makes Charlotte an offer she can't refuse: he will pretend to court her to help her attract more suitors in exchange for her advice about which ladies he should pursue. As they work together, their mutual attraction grows. When they realize they just might be perfect for one another, they must decide whether to bow to the dictates of society or follow their hearts.





Author Bio:
Ally lives in Texas and is convinced her house is shrinking, possibly because she shares it with three kids, five dogs, a cat, a rabbit, and several reptiles. Oh, and her husband.  She likes to curse in Russian and spends most of her time letting dogs in and out of the house and shuttling kids around. She writes historical romance set in Regency England and Imperial Russia. She loves to hear from readers and you can find her on her website, Facebook, and Twitter, though she makes no claims of using any of them properly.
 Website /  Blog / Twitter








The Demon Lord by Paula Altenburg 

 Genre: Paranormal Romance
Add To Goodreads


 Novella Only $0.99!


Never show fear to a demon
The Demon Lord has conquered the mortal world and sampled
its pleasures. Now all he needs is to conquer the goddess who is meant to complete him. The goddess Allia, however, has other plans. She is sent by her immortal sisters to win the heart of the Demon Lord and make him her slave but soon discovers that the Demon Lord’s heart is not easily given, and that in order to win it, she must sacrifice her own.


Find Out More!


Giveaway


Author Bio:

 I’d like to be able to say I always wanted to be a writer, but the truth is I thought it looked like a lot of hard work. Life, however, sometimes leads us down paths we never intended to take.
 From the very beginning, my parents encouraged my love of books. When a Grade One teacher suggested I wrote too many “thrillers,” my mother, an English teacher, said I could write – and read – whatever I wanted. My high school English teachers later backed her up on that. In university, I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Anthropology. At the time it was a whim, but it’s amazing how much that little piece of paper has benefited me over the years.Researching the history of civilizations has led to many intriguing worldbuilding possibilities.
When my children were babies and money was tight, my mother, grandmother, and husband bought me an electric typewriter for my birthday because they knew I was bored and wanted me to be happy. My mother became my very first critique partner, willingly reading pages and pages of manuscripts no one should ever have to suffer through. She researched markets for me, and introduced me to a journalist friend, who in turn introduced me to the Writers Federation of Nova Scotia. My brother and my brother-in-law introduced me to Thieves’ World, David Eddings, and Piers Anthony. My sister gave me my first computer.
 My grandmothers believed if something’s too hard, you aren’t working hard enough. My brother and sisters have all successfully followed their dreams, and my husband and two sons offer me proof every day that hard work is something to be embraced, not avoided. With these people behind me, how could I possibly stray from a path on which life seems to have planted them as guardrails?

 Website / Blog / Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment