Saturday, June 7, 2014

Aces Wild: Sin City Collectors Novella by Amanda Carlson Review

  

By Amanda Carlson

Add to Goodreads



5(out of 5) Stars

I am hooked on this new series.
This was an amazing start to a very unique new series in which each new novella will be written by a different author.
First up is Amanda Carlson's Aces Wild which was such a great start to a series that I am really looking forward to.
I love Amanda Carlson's other series Jessica McClain, so when I heard she was starting a new series I knew I would have to read it.
The story introduces us to Nevada a dhampir who works for the Collectors, a shadowy mysteries organization that sends it's agents to collect wanted supernaturals.
She is given a case that requires her to work with a partner to catch a powerful vampire. Her partner happens to be Jake a Hellhound in which she has a history with. Both are not happy to be working together and actively try to sabotage the other while fighting their growing attraction. 
This is a story filled with nonstop action, humor, romance and a unique angle that has me eager for more. While the story is short it was a perfectly written well developed world with interesting characters and a creative angle. 
This is going on my auto-buy and I can't wait for the next installment Queen of Hearts by Kristen Painter.

Purchase Links

No comments:

Post a Comment