Thursday, October 23, 2014

This Weeks Hot New Releases


 Wreck Me (Nova)

by Jessica Sorensen


When Avery Hensley met Conner Wellings, she thought she’d found the guy she was going to spend the rest of her life with. She got married young and had the most beautiful son in the world. 

Life seemed perfect. 

But not everything is what it seems. 

Turned out Conner had another side to him, a darker side that Avery didn’t see coming. He wrecked and broke her into a thousand pieces, leaving Avery to put herself back together. From then on, Avery vows never to let a man into her life again. 

But then she meets Tristan Morganson. He’s sweet and sexy and wrecks Avery in a different way than Conner did, the kind of way that makes her feel alive again, the kind of way that makes her think maybe not all guys are bad. But can Avery trust him enough to let her walls come crumbling down?

*Can be read as a Standalone*



PROFILE: Social Media #5
by JA Huss


All the best fairytale princesses have the most horrific pasts. Mine just happens to be more horrific than most.



Fantasizing over Vaughn Asher was a dream. Meeting Vaughn Asher was a fairytale. Loving Vaughn Asher was my downfall. 

The past is always there. Waiting. Waiting to expose you. Waiting to ruin you. Waiting to take you back. 



Sometimes not even a prince can save you.



Hansel 1: An Erotic Fairy Tale
by Ella James

Amazon / Goodreads

My name is Gretel. I’m the dish-washer. The kitchen girl. I’m not one of Mother’s pets. I’m just a storybook girl no one sees. Until that night. When I find him again, and all my dreams come to life.

He’s mine—the one called Hansel. I’ve come here to claim him.

*

I’m Hansel, a crazy woman’s toy. It’s taken years, but I’ve finally forgotten everything outside my life here in The House. I live for sex and nothing more. Until I see her. Gretel.

I remember her. I need her. She is mine.

*

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is not panty-melting. Your panties won’t have time to melt, because they will fuc*ing evaporate. Poof! But let me level with you: It is crazy. It is dark. You have to trust me. You will find both Gretel and Hansel to be completely fuc- lovable. You have my word. P.S. It’s not fantasy. It’s contemporary erotica. P.S.S. No one in this fairy tale is related.



One Thing Leads
by Jude Dunn


What makes a young man go further than he ever thought he would?

Dion Bellamy is twenty-seven and studying social work at the University of Chicago. He has lived with Kenji Okamura, a construction worker, for a year and a half. Dion loves Kenji and passionately hopes Kenji feels the same, but he has never said the three big words. Then Grayson Sinclair, Dion’s schoolmate and a vivacious, oversexed playboy, comes between them.

One step at a time, barely aware where his steps are leading, Dion descends the slippery slope into a life of depravity. First, Grayson ensures Kenji is out of the way. Then he entices Dion to go clubbing with him, gets Dion drunk and high, and then takes him to a sex club, where he films Dion giving blow jobs to multiple men. He threatens to put the video online unless Dion signs a contract to work as a prostitute. Though he hardly understands how he reached this point, Dion must now figure out how to escape his fate and save himself.



Beta
by Jasinda Wilder



Roth and I are on an open-ended tour of the world. Roth being Roth, this means missionary in Morocco, reverse cowgirl in Calcutta, bent over the bow of a houseboat in Hanoi, slow and sleepy on St. John. Anywhere and everywhere, in every conceivable position, and some I didn't know were possible.
Life was pretty incredible.
Until I woke up in his chateau in France, alone. On the bed next to me was a note. There were only four words:
He belongs to me.

***This book contains sexual scenes and situations that may make some readers uncomfortable.***

No comments:

Post a Comment