Monday, June 3, 2013

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half Moon Hollow, #2) Review



4.5 out of 5 Stars

Another fabulous book by the very talented Ms. Harper. After losing a family member Nola is tasked with going to Half- Moon Hollow to collect family heirlooms before a rival family finds them. Her adventure was a joy to read. Between the hilarious interactions with her newly discovered undead family and the sexy ones with Jed I didn't want to ever stop reading.
Nola and Jed were great together. They both are keeping secrets from the other and the angst that it causes added a new dimension and a twist that I didn't see coming. The best parts though were Nola's times together with Jane, Andrea and Dick. I couldn't stop laughing at times. My only complaint and the lose of the half star came from Nola and Jed's lack of romance. While I loved them together we didn't get near enough actual romance time. Hopefully in later stories we'll get more.
I love this world of vampires, shifters and witches. The fact that the supernaturals are out of the closet and not everyone is happy about adds an interesting aspect. She has created a world with unique, quirky and entertaining characters and over the top story lines that have you laughing out loud and wanting more. A fast- paced, hilarious and sexy read that just keep getting better with each new addition to the series. With every new book I feel like I'm reading about old friends that I love.

Order your copy today here:
http://www.amazon.com/Witchs-Handbook-Kisses-Curses/dp/1451641850/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370289778&sr=1-1&keywords=a+witch%27s+handbook+of+kisses+and+

No comments:

Post a Comment