Monday, June 10, 2013

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1) Review


5 out of 5 Stars

Trehan is the shadow prince of Dacia. He lives his life protecting their hidden realm from being discovered. When chasing Caspion a demon who threatens Dacia's secrecy he discovers Bettina his half demon/ half sorcery Bride.
I loved Trehan like I have all of Ms. Cole's IAD men. He's strong, intelligent, passionate and possessive and yet with Bettina he shows us he is also soft and caring.
Bettina won me over almost instantly. She is witty, feisty and just coming into her own. I really liked her but at times I also wanted to ring her neck in regard to her one track mind about Caspion.
The romances in these books are what really make these stories. The hilarious banter between couples, sizzling romance and romantic tension make for fantastic reads that I can't seem to get enough of. I especially liked Bettina and Trehan because of the sexual tension and contestant teasing.
Hilarious secondary characters and dialogue, sexy alpha men, strong independent women, beautiful romances and story lines that suck you in these books are not to be missed. Not to mention the all powerful and all knowing Nix who I absolutely love and can't wait to see what she is up to in every new book.

Purchase your copy today on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451650051/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p14_d3_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1EFCZ7XHKVZM23S17WPP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

No comments:

Post a Comment