Friday, June 7, 2013

Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12) Review



5 out of 5 Stars

 I'm a little late to the game with reading this one but I've had so many books on my TBR pile that it got pushed back. I really wish that hadn't happened.
 I started this book liking Lothaire for his hijinks in past books but quickly started to hate him. The ultimate broody bad boy his interactions with the lovable hillbilly Ellie made me start to despise him. His one tracked way of thinking quickly catches up to him and Ellie's inability to give into him starts to take its toll on Lothaire and he starts questioning himself which was when I finally started to change my feelings. At times this story had me laughing out loud and then breaking my heart. It was a whirlwind of wanting to beat Lothaires head against the wall and other times wanting to kiss and hold him. As always though in the end everything was resolved and I grew to absolutely love Lothaire even if he is still aggravating and slightly crazy. Nix of course stole the show as always and I loved getting more backstory on her and Lothaire which leaves me wanting her story quickly and to see more interactions between the Black King and White Queen.

Order your copy today:
http://www.amazon.com/Lothaire-Immortals-After-Dark-Kresley/dp/1451683308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370630215&sr=8-1&keywords=lothaire

No comments:

Post a Comment